Pack JAG 2 Camo + bandoir et corde
One of product is no longer available. This pack cant be purchased
Get this revisited version of the Jag 1! This 175 lbs. power camouflage crossbow without pulleys is simple, efficient and with a modern design. It features a nice adjustable butt, a triangle-shaped front handle, a string damper and a new type of caliper. Get ready for a whole new target shooting experience.
Get a pack of 6 x 16 inches aluminium bolts with the promo code BOLTSEK16P
Jaguar 2 Pro Camouflage Deluxe Crossbow: modern look and practical use!
The Jaguar II Pro 175 lbs camouflage crossbow is the improved version of the popular Jaguar I crossbow. It is suitable for hunters and beginners alike who are looking for an affordable and fully equipped package. This Jaguar 2 pro 175 lbs crossbow comes with a red light dot sight, rail lubricant, quiver with quick release and 3 bolts. It also includes an adjustable rear stock and all necessary mounting and dismounting tools.
The bow of this JAG 2 crossbow is made of fibreglass and the body is made of metal. Its plastic stock and handle make it very light. The original bolts of the Jaguar 2 Pro crossbow can reach a speed of 260 fps thanks to a wider bow than on the Jaguar 1. These performances are sufficient for hunting and target shooting. This crossbow is equipped with string dampers to reduce vibration.
The Jaguar 2 Pro automatically engages the safety when the string is cocked, the safety lock is ambidextrous, so this crossbow is suitable for both left- and right-handed people. It is equipped with a Red-Dot sight and a stirrup for easy cocking.
Its 0.8 inch wide Picatinny rail will allow you to install a scope. The crossbow is sold with three 16 inches (0.3 inch) aluminium bolts, a string, a Red-Dot scope 0.3x15.7 inches and a quiver for 3 arrows.
Technical specifications of the Jaguar 2 Pro Camouflage Crossbow:
- Power: 175 lbs
- Speed of the bolts: 177 mph or 260 fps
- Length: 30.3 inches to 32.7 inches
- Width: 28.5 inches
- Power stroke (pushing distance by the string): 10.8 inches
- Weight: 6.5 pounds (with quiver and Red-Dot)
- Brand: EK Archery
- Colour: camouflage (also available in black colour)
- 0.8 inch Picatinny rail
- Fiberglass bow
- Aluminium body
- Plastic stock and handle for lighter weight
- String damper for limiting vibrations
The Jaguar 2 Pro 175 lbs crossbow comes with:
- 1 x Red-Dot 0.4x15.7 inches with 3 red light points
- 1 x Quiver with 3 bolts
- 3 x 16 inches (0.35 inch) red aluminum bolts
- 1 x Band
- 1 x Tube of lubricant for the string
- 1 x Pair of safety glasses
Our recommendations for the Jaguar 2 crossbow:
The 175 lbs Jaguar 2 camouflage crossbow shoots bolts at over 260 fps, which is perfectly suited for your hunting or target shooting parties.
The advantages of its use:
- an ambidextrous weapon for more maneuverability,
- a stirrup for easy arming,
- an automatic safety device,
- an adjustable stock for more comfort,
- and an adjustable triangle front handle with storage space for added utility.
To cock your crossbow even more easily, we recommend the compact butt + crank.
Discover here a complete and commented video presentation of the Jaguar 2:
|WARNING: ARBALETS ARE NOT TOYS.|
Their sale is forbidden to minors, and you risk a fine (or even worse) if you carry it mounted in a public place. Be sure to keep children and animals away and shoot in a place that won't hurt anyone if you miss your target.
Hattila disclaims all responsibility for the use of this product, being classified as over 18 years old according to the new classification (Decree No. 2013-700 of July 30, 2013 - weapons category D,2°,h); it must be transported in its packaging and properly closed.
For safe shooting practice, we recommend that you wear protective clothing, but also that you respect safety practices. Wearing any item that looks like a weapon, even if it does not have the function, is strictly forbidden in public.
- EK Archery
- Power (lbs)
- Speed (FPS)
This crank is designed for crossbows equipped with EK Archery's Compact buttstock, making it easy to arm the crossbow.
Arm Crank for EK Archery Compact Crossbow Brace
To use this crank it will replace your Compact stock by the one provided in the kit, the new stock has a rail to fix the mechanism.
This crank has been designed to facilitate the arming of your crossbow. This is ideal if your arm is aching or you do not want to force it with the manual band.
Read the user manual below and look at the pictures.
Weight of the crank: 570 grams
Weight of crank + stock: 790 grams
- 1 Compact buttstock
- 1 arm crank
User Manual :
1) Replace the Compact stock with the new stock provided in the kit. The new stock has a rail to fix the crank.
2) Attach the crank to the buttstock using the rail provided for this purpose.
3) Press the aluminum lever to release the ratchet
4) Shoot the hooks to go catch the rope, passing under the crossbow
5) Pass the middle of the rope through the chute located at the back of the handle (this reduces the force required for arming)
6) Check that the cable of the crank passes well on the crossbow
7) Install crank handle and turn until rope is secure and safety locks in (turns green)
8) To release the rope of the hooks it is necessary to press a little on the crank to be able to press on the aluminum lever which will release the ratchet
9) You can remove the hooks and use your crossbow
WARNING !!! : Do not forget step 5 above. If you do not run the cable from the crank through the chute as in the photos you may break the cable of your crank.
EK Archery JAG 2 Crossbow Replacement Rope
Crossbow Rope EK Archery JAG 2
This rope is only suitable for the crossbow EK Archery JAG 2
Length: 74.5 cm
Color: black and orange
Brand: EK Archery
If you are looking for more accessories (Shock Absorbers, Stock, Handle, Replacement Bow) for your EK JAG 2 Crossbow then you should definitely check the "Accessories" tab just above. If the product you are looking for is not on our site please contact us
- EK Archery
THE EFFICIENT SOLUTION FOR RIDING YOUR CROSS CABLE.
False crossbow rope from 120 to 180 pounds
The ideal solution to mount your crossbow rope effortlessly!
False rope made of steel, with protective inserts not to damage the crossbow.
Length of the false rope (without rings): 66cm
Total length of the false rope: 80cm
- You put the false rope on the ends of the bow and you pull as to arm the crossbow
- The bow will be bandaged and you will be able to install the real rope without problem
- Then press the trigger and as the false rope is not elastic it will come out easily
- You can then use your crossbow with the real rope.
|CAUTION: CROSSBOWS ARE NOT TOYS, their sale is prohibited to minors, and you risk a ticket (or worse) if you carry mounted in a public place. Make sure you keep children, pets and take to a place that is not likely to hurt someone if you miss your target.|
Hattila assumes no responsibility for the use of this product, as a weapon of the fourth class, it must be transported in packaging and properly closed.
For shooting practice safely, we recommend wearing protective clothing, but also the respect of safety practices. The wearing of any article having the appearance of a weapon, even if it does not have the function is strictly forbidden in public.