EK Buttstock Hand Crank Band
This crank is designed for crossbows equipped with a buttstock buttock from EK Archery to facilitate the arming of the crossbow.
HAT-CrankButtstock - EK Archery, 493
Arm Crank for Butt Crossbow Buttstock EK Archery
To use this crank it will replace your Buttstock butt by the one provided in the kit, the new stock has a rail to fix the mechanism.
This crank has been designed to facilitate the arming of your crossbow. This is ideal if your arm is aching or you do not want to force it with the manual band.
Read the user manual below and look at the pictures.
Crank handle compatible with "Buttstock" butts on EK Archery Ballistic 390, Ballistic 410, Accelerator 390 and Accelerator 410 crossbows
Weight of the crank: 570 grams
- 1 arming crank with its detachable handle
User Manual :
1) Secure the crank on the stock using the rail provided.
2) Press the aluminum lever to release the ratchet
3) Shoot the hooks to go catch the rope, passing from below the crossbow
4) Pass the middle of the rope through the chute located at the back of the handle (this reduces the force required for arming)
5) Check that the cable of the crank passes well on the crossbow
6) Install crank handle and turn until rope is secure and safety locks in (turns green)
7) To release the rope of the hooks it is necessary to press a little on the crank to be able to press on the aluminum lever which will release the ratchet
8) You can remove the hooks and use your crossbow
WARNING !!! : Do not forget step 4 above. If you do not run the cable from the crank through the chute as in the photos you may break the cable of your crank.
Based on 3 reviews
Livraison conforme et nickel.
Ce bandoir à manivelle vous permets des séances de tirs bien plus longue et confortable. Je le recommande à tous.
Customers who bought this product also bought: