Crank cocking device for EK Archery Guillotine M and X crossbow
This crank cocking device designed for EK Archery's Guillotine X and Guillotine M crossbows will make it easier for you to arm the crossbow.
HAT-CrankGuillotine - EK Archery, 494
Crank cocking device for EK Archery Crossbow Guillotine M and X
To use this crank you will need to install the small adapter supplied in the kit, so you can attach the arming crank.
This crank cocking device has been designed to make it easier for you to arm your crossbow EK Archery. This is ideal if your arm hurts or you don't want to force with the manual arming rope.
Read the user manual below and take a good look at the pictures.
crank cocking device compatible with EK Archery Guillotine M and Guillotine X crossbows
Kit contents :
- 1 adapter
- 1 arming crank cocking device
User manual :
1) Install the adapter on the original crossbow stock
2) Attach the crank cocking device to the rail of the stock you have just installed.
3) Press the aluminium lever to release the pawl
4) Pull the hooks to catch the rope, passing under the crossbow
5) Pass the middle of the rope through the trunking located at the back of handle (this reduces the force required for arming)
6) Check that the crank cable passes over the crossbow
7) Install the handle of the crank cocking device and turn until the rope is retained and the safety interlocks (turns green)
8) To release the rope from the hooks, press the crank a little to be able to press the aluminium lever that will release the pawl
9) You can remove the hooks and use your crossbow
ATTENTION!!!!! Do not forget step 5 above. If you do not run the crank cable through the chute as shown in the pictures, you may break the cable of your crank.
Based on 9 reviews
C'était un très bon produit. Merci beaucoup.
Imprescindible por su comodidad.
Produit conforme et livraison rapide
Très bon produit
Customers who bought this product also bought: