Crank device for Desert Hawk and Titan crossbow
This arming crank designed for EK Archery's Desert Hawk and Titan crossbows will make it easier for you to arm the crossbow.
HAT-CrankDesertTitan - EK Archery, 592
Crank handle for EK Archery Desert Hawk and Titan crossbow
To use this crank you will need to install the small metal accessory shown in the picture in order to be able to attach the arming crank to it.
This crank handle has been designed to make it easier for you to arm your crossbow. This is ideal if your arm hurts or you don't want to force with the manual arming rope.
Read the user manual below and take a good look at the pictures.
Crank handle compatible with EK Archery Desert Hawk and Titan crossbows
Crank handle weight: 570 grams
Kit contents :
- 1 arming crank handle
- 1 adapter
User manual :
1) Attach the crank handle to the stock using the included adapter.
2) Pull the hooks to catch the rope, passing under the crossbow.
3) Pass the middle of the rope through the trunking located at the back of the handle (this reduces the force required for arming)
4) Check that the crank cable passes over the crossbow
5) Install the handle of the crank handle and turn until the rope is retained and the safety interlocks (turns green)
6) To release the rope from the hooks, press the crank a little to be able to press the aluminium lever that will release the pawl
7) You can remove the hooks and use your crossbow
ATTENTION!!!!! Do not forget step 3 above. If you do not run the crank cable through the chute as shown in the pictures, you may break the cable of your crank.
Based on 2 reviews
Eigentlich gute Lösung, aber die Aufnahme für die Kurbel steht hinten über die Schulterstütze und kann somit beim Anlegen stören.
El montaje de manivela para ballesta Titan es muy rápido se lo aconsejo a todo el mundo .
Customers who bought this product also bought: