In accordance with the law of 1 August 2000, we inform you that:
- You are currently connected to the official website of the company - 18 rue des tanneries - 03000 Moulins (France).
- That this Internet service has been the subject of a declaration to the CNIL, declaration receipt n°1766945 declared by the company .
- This Internet service is published by the companyitself and powered by Prestashop.
- The director of the publication is Mr, Manager of the company.
- The content of this Internet service is managed by the company.
- Graphic design of the site:
- This Internet service is hosted by the company Profileo SAS (772424.com).
- The share capital of the company is 1500€ and the intra-community VAT number is FR85799076583.
For any remark on the operation of the site, write to the site editors via the contact page of the site.
Nominative information published on the site.
The persons concerned have been informed of their rights. The right of access is immediate on the site. The right of rectification is exercised with the communication department of the company which will inform its customer.
In accordance with the law and the recommendations of the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority), if you continue browsing, you accept cookies. Cookies allow us to recognise internet users, from one visit to another, thanks to a unique identifier.
The cookies which will be deposited on your computer will be used to:
- store the contents of the shopping cart
- save language settings
- measure the audience of our site
- speed up the loading speed of the pages of our site
We will NOT place cookies on:
- information on means of payment
- sensitive or personal data
In short, it is in your best interest to accept cookies as this will improve your experience on our site without penalizing you.
Here is a link that will explain you everything from A to Z on how to delete cookies.
Data-processing law and freedoms
In accordance with the law relating to Information Technology and Civil Liberties of 6 January 1978, we inform you that this website has been declared to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties), known as the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés).
As a user, you have the right to access, modify and delete your contribution to this website.
To do so, please write a letter to:
18 rue des tanneries
03000 Moulins (France)
siret: 799 076 583 00019
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations.
Reproduction of all or part of this site on any electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the director of publication.
The reproduction of texts from this site on paper is authorised, particularly for educational purposes, subject to compliance with the following three conditions:
- free distribution,
- respect for the integrity of the documents reproduced: no modification or alteration of any kind,
- clear and legible quotation of the source in the following form - for example -: "this document comes from the company 's website: https://hattila.com. Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited". The internet address of the company 's website must be included in the reference.
For other uses, please consult us.
The brands mentioned on this site are registered by the companies that own them.