175 lbs black crossbow for hunting: the complete pack to catch the game!
This 175 lbs black crossbow also known as the "Panther" is equipped with a fiberglass bow that gives it great speed and sturdiness. Easy to bend and transport, it is the ideal edged weapons for your hunting parties.
Equipped with a stirrup, this crossbow without pulleys is very easy to cocking. Its stock is adjustable in length and it has a front handle with a small utility storage.
The technical characteristics of the 175 lbs black crossbow:
- Power: 175 lbs
- Speed of the bolts: 166.5 mph or 244 fps
- Recommended bolts: 16 inches aluminium bolts
- Hunting bolts: 22 inches carbon bolts + 4-blade broadheads
- Length: 30.5 inches
- Width: 26 inches
- Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Color: black
- String: 26.6 inches = 175 lbs crossbow string
- Aluminium rail
- Fiberglass bow
- Without pulleys
The black crossbow without pulleys is delivered with:
- 4 x 16 inches aluminium bolts
- 1 x Quiver
- 1 x Red Dot Viewfinder
- 1 x False string (for mounting and dismounting the crossbow)
- 1 x Tube of lubricant for rail and string
- 1 x String and its 2 dolls
The use of the MK-XB21 crossbow of 175 lbs:
This very powerful crossbow is almost reserved for hunting.
The advantages of its use:
- The crossbow's stock is adjustable in length.
- The lower handle has a small storage space.
- The foot stirrup facilitates the cocking of the string.
To install the foot stirrup you need:
- remove the screws at the front of the crossbow,
- insert the stirrup,
- and put the screws back in.
How to use this black crossbow?
- Arm the crossbow so that it locks automatically.
- Thread the bolts by positioning the different coloured wing in the rail so that the string catches the bolt correctly.
- Aim at your target.
- Remove the safety with your thumb.
Our recommendations for the 175 lbs crossbow with Red Dot and Quiver:
This 175 lbs crossbow without pulleys comes with two bolts. But for more pleasure our online armory Hattila.com offers you packs of 6 aluminum bolts.
We also offer broadheads more adapted to game.
|WARNING: ARBALETS ARE NOT TOYS.
Their sale is forbidden to minors, and you risk a fine (or even worse) if you carry it mounted in a public place. Be sure to keep children and animals away and shoot in a place that won't hurt anyone if you miss your target.
Hattila disclaims all responsibility for the use of this product, being classified as over 18 years old according to the new classification (Decree No. 2013-700 of July 30, 2013 - weapons category D,2°,h); it must be transported in its packaging and properly closed.
For safe shooting practice, we recommend that you wear protective clothing, but also that you respect safety practices. Wearing any item that looks like a weapon, even if it does not have the function, is strictly forbidden in public.
Based on 19 reviews
super , génial
Réservoir de poignées un peu dur/fragile sinon bon produit dans l ensemble....le red dot a des finitions moyenne sur la lentille (trace de colle)
Idem que précédemment, conforme à mes attentes.
Superbe ! Exactement ce que je souhaitais pour un prix très correct
Matériel de qualité.
Arrivée dans les temps, matériel nickel et surtout fait le bonheur des personnes a qui c'était destiné, donc..rien à redire, c'est parfait
mauvaise qualité fléches , DOT et aucune instruction en français pour le montage et surtout le réglage.
Superbe produit. Correspond bien à la description. Il est vrai que pour tendre cette arbalète, il est nécessaire d'avoir du muscle !!!
Customers who bought this product also bought: