Crossbow Pack 185 lbs camouflage 52GC + scope 1.5x12.5 + quiver
Pack 185 lbs camo crossbow for hunting: Power and precision in all your shots!
This 185 lbs camo crossbow pack offers you a 185 lbs 52GC crossbow with an aluminum body and a fiberglass bow, which provides you with high speed and ideal sturdiness. It is the perfect hunting weapon.
This compound crossbow has an automatic safety: as soon as the string is pulled and put in place, the crossbow is secured and retains the string.
The technical characteristics of the crossbow 185 lbs:
- Power: 185 lbs
- Speed of the bolts: 251.6 mph or 369 fps
- Recommended bolts: 20 inches red aluminium bolts or black bolts
- Hunting bolts: 22 inches carbon bolts + 4-blade broadheads
- Weight: 7.6 pounds
- Length: 36 inches
- Width: 21.5 inches
- Color: camouflage
- Aluminium rail
- Fiberglass bow
The 52GC crossbow is delivered with:
- 4 x 20 inches aluminium bolts
- 1 x Quiver
- 1 x Scope 1.5x12.5 inches
- 1 x Band to facilitate arming
- 1 x Tube of lubricant for rail and string
Use of the 185 lbs camouflage crossbow:
Do not fire into trees or into targets that are too thin and can be crossed.
You will appreciate this 185 lbs compound crossbow during your hunting parties, but also during your precision shooting sessions.
How to use this crossbow?
- Arm the crossbow so that it locks automatically.
- Thread the bolts by positioning the different coloured wing in the rail so that the string catches the bolt correctly.
- Aim at your target.
- Remove the safety with your thumb.
Our recommendations for the 52 GC camo crossbow:
|WARNING: ARBALETS ARE NOT TOYS.
Their sale is forbidden to minors, and you risk a fine (or even worse) if you carry it mounted in a public place. Be sure to keep children and animals away and shoot in a place that won't hurt anyone if you miss your target.
Hattila disclaims all responsibility for the use of this product, being classified as over 18 years old according to the new classification (Decree No. 2013-700 of July 30, 2013 - weapons category D,2°,h); it must be transported in its packaging and properly closed.
For safe shooting practice, we recommend that you wear protective clothing, but also that you respect safety practices. Wearing any item that looks like a weapon, even if it does not have the function, is strictly forbidden in public.
Customers who bought this product also bought: