Whisker arrow rest for slingshots
You need a whisker biscuit so you can shoot arrows with your pocket slingshot. It is an arrow rest for slingshot that allows you to hold the arrow via a screwing system. So that you are always well equipped for the projectile you want to use during your shooting sessions, Hattila offers you this high-quality whisker.
HAT-LPC002 - , 978
Whisker for slingshot: be equipped to shoot arrows!
Add a whisker biscuit to your pocket slingshot to shoot bow arrows. Its use is very simple and effective, all you have to do is:
- screw it on your pocket slingshot
- to add a protection for arrow on the notch of the arrow
- to load your arrow in position in the middle of the bristles of the arrow rest
- shoot backward while aiming at your target
- and release the pocket to shoot your arrow
The arrows propel themselves up to a speed of 150 fps or 164.5 km/h!
We recommend using full-length lightweight arrows (about 30 inches or 76.2 cm).
This arrow rest for slingshot comes in a bag with 4 notched caps (2 orange and 2 black).
- the pocket slingshot and arrows are not included
- This can be very dangerous: practice in a secure area where there are no animals and children
Customers who bought this product also bought: